Friday 8 April 2016

Street Style - Georgia Tordini


I collect the pictures of beautiful women and beautiful things. Recently I was
going through my collection, I realised that I like a lot Georgia Tordini because
I have so many pictures of her. Then I did a little research about her I found 
this Style Element interview by Garance Dore. 
http://www.garancedore.fr/en/2013/03/21/style-elements-giorgia/ 
I really surprised that we have so many common view of style.
Do we always look for something similar to ourselves?








10 comments:

  1. She does have great style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, the most important is so simple and effortless.

      Delete

  2. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once
    cara mengatasi heartburn pada masa kehamilan

    ReplyDelete
  4. replica bags in gaffar market replica hermes bag l0j72o0v72 replica bags china replica bags joy fake gucci a8e12a1m33 replica bags chicago replica bags prada their website l7y35f3x44 replica bags hermes

    ReplyDelete